Jumpertrax will do no refunds or inter race transfers for participant entries for any reason whatsoever. In the unlikely event that a refund or transfer will be considered it will be entirely up to the discretion of the event organizer. Any decision taken will be final and irrevocable.
Refund Policy On Items Bought:
Should you find the ordered item or garment not to your liking, you are welcome to return it to the event organiser for a refund or exchange (T&C’s Apply).
The following is expected from you (the client):
- Merchandise must be returned within 7 working days of receipt/delivery,
- Merchandise must not have been fitted or used,
- Merchandise must be accompanied by all email correspondence (pls print it out),
- Merchandise must be in the original packaging
- The client will be expected to pay all shipping costs (send & return)
- The client will be expected to pay a 10% administration. These fees will be invoiced to you and is payable by means of credit card or electronic transfer.